Top 10 Stocks by Dividend Growth
As of November 15, 2019
Over the last three years, these 10 companies had the highest dividend growth rates. The dividend growth rate is the annualized percentage rate of growth that a stock's dividend undergoes over time.
- Norbord Inc. (TSX:OSB): +90.68%
- Urbanfund Corp. (TSXV:UFC): +52.54%
- Polaris Infrastructure Inc. (TSX:PIF): +50.48%
- Restaurant Brands International Limited Partnership (TSX:QSP.UN): +48.75%
- Quebecor Inc Cl.B Sv (TSX:QBR.B): +42.52%
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd. (TSX:WFT): +41.65%
- Clairvest Group Inc. (TSX:CVG): +38.46%
- Teck Resources Limited (TSX:TECK.A): +38.43%
- StorageVault Canada Inc. (TSXV:SVI): +33.91%
- Laurentian Bank of Canada (TSX:LB.PR.J): +33.53%
For questions about this article, please email email@example.com.
© 2019 TSX Inc. All rights reserved. Do not copy, distribute, sell or modify this article without TSX Inc.'s prior written consent. This article is provided for information purposes only, is not intended to provide any type of advice. This article is not an endorsement or recommendation of any securities or industry referenced herein. Views, comments or opinions expressed in this article are those of their respective contributors only, and are not necessarily endorsed by TMX Group Limited, any of its affiliates or their respective management or employees.Back to Features